All People That On Earth Do Dwell
1. All people that on earth do dwell,
Sing to the Lord with cheerful voice;
Him serve with fear, his praises tell,
Come ye before Him and rejoice.
2. The Lord ye know is God indeed;
Without our aid He did us make.
We are His folk, He doth us feed,
And for His sheep He doth us take.
3. O enter then His gates with praise,
Approach with joy His courts unto;
Praise, laud, and bless His name always,
For it is seemly so to do.
4. For why? The Lord our God is good,
His mercy is forever sure;
His truth at all times firmly stood,
And shall from age to age endure.
1. GAll peoDple Emthat D7on Gearth Ddo Gdwell,
Sing to the DLord Gwith CcheerGful Dvoice;
EmHim Dserve Gwith Dfear, Ghis CpraisD7es Gtell,
DCome Gye beAmfore Him Gand D7reGjoice.
2. GThe Lord Dye Emknow D7is GGod DinGdeed;
Without our Daid GHe Cdid Gus Dmake.
EmWe Dare GHis Dfolk, GHe Cdoth D7us Gfeed,
DAnd Gfor His Amsheep He Gdoth D7us Gtake.
3. GO entDer Emthen D7His Ggates Dwith Gpraise,
Approach with Djoy GHis Ccourts GunDto;
EmPraise, Dlaud, Gand Dbless GHis Cname D7alGways,
DFor Git is Amseemly GsoD7 to Gdo.
4. GFor why? DThe EmLord D7our GGod Dis Ggood,
His mercy Dis GforCevGer Dsure;
EmHis Dtruth Gat Dall Gtimes CfirmD7ly Gstood,
DAnd Gshall from Amage to Gage D7endGure.